21 January 2007

Sneak Peek at Upcoming Posts!!

Okay guys! I am absolutely thrilled to let you know of some future posts that are coming up.....

I have two interviews set up that will be of immense interest to my readers and visitors to this site!!! You guys are going to bloody love this.......

First, I am so very lucky to have gotten in touch with Matt who runs the blog DEBRIEFING THE BOYS. I will be talking to him about his ideas for his blog, his influences and what led him to create DTB. I hope you guys also check out his blog.....Its bloody brilliant!!! Im sure youll love it as much as I do!



And now I am just bursting to let you all know that Rascal Video Exclusive Johnny Hazzard has agreed to be interviewed and will be answering questions about his career in adult films, his fans, his personal life and his new music career. How excited am I to be able to talk with this talented man!! If you all haven't heard it yet, go to YouTube and watch the music video for Johnny's single "Deeper Into You" ......it has a great beat and Johnny can really and truly sing!! "Deeper Into You" is also available for download on iTunes.

I look forward to talking with Johnny this week. I want to thank him in advance for taking time out of his busy schedule to answer some of my questions.....


I hope that you all can join me very soon for these interviews.......but dont worry.....I will still be posting my favourite snaps every day along with news and stories for everyone.....

Cheers Mates!!

"The Camera"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the upcoming posts!!!

Your faithful reader,

- "The Babysitter"