23 January 2007

AMATEUR TUESDAY!!

Well thanks guys for sending me your photos! I am posting them today since it's Amateur Tuesday again!
I hope you all enjoy these brave and HOT "Camera" readers who sent in pictures for all of you to see!!








This guy has a little bit of something white and wet on his stomach....hmmmmmm.....wonder what he was up to???





































Lord knows I enjoy getting snaps from my readers, so send them in if you want me to post them..... Help make this blog amazing. Lord knows you hot guys are out there reading!!

Cheers!!

"The Camera"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my picture! I didnt know if you would!!
Hope you like the others I sent!
I'll send you more, man.
Thanks for putting me on the web.
Henry, Tempe, AZ

Anonymous said...

Those guys are hot. I like when they show their asses off. And where are you from? I assume you are from South Africa.....I like the way you use certain words....bloke!
Seriously, these guys are HAWT!!!
More of these please!!

Anonymous said...

WoW great pictures!!! I will be checking this site every Tuesday :)

"The Babysitter"