18 January 2007

MEMORIES OF THE WARMTH......

Well, it's winter here in New York City. The icy winds from Canada have started whipping through the streets.....and all I can think about is that it is SUMMER back home in South Africa!!! Why am I enduring this horrible weather??

Well, in my mind, I can place myself on the beaches of Durban on the East Coast - The Gold Coast - and I remember seeing all of the beautiful boys....in all states of undress......mmmmmmm.

Wow!! I really miss the view of the beach (and the boys!!) from my bedroom window!!




I could see all of the surfers.....we have some amazing waves in South Africa!! Of course, the waves are nothing without the hot blokes riding them! YUMMY!!


Those South African blokes on the ocean are just the best! Amazing bodies, great smiles and are so talented on those boards!!















And of course, they always show their love for the country........
And each other!!






ENJOY!!

God, I REALLY miss the beaches!! And the Blokes!!!

See you all tomorrow!

"The Camera"

No comments: