10 February 2007

WHAT TO DO WITH A HOT ASS

Well, what can I say?
There is NOTHING like the feeling of getting some bloke to treat your ass right!! Sorry for being so blunt, but it's true!

When a guy opens himself up to you and reveals his tight little hole for you to taste and enjoy....DO IT!!!! DONT STOP!!! It's a secret desire of a lot of men but they are afraid to ask for a rim job or afraid to do it to another bloke. I guess the stigma is still there about a dirty hole and who would want to kiss you after your mouth was on their ass.......

But give in to your secret desires every once and a while........(within reason of course -hehehehe) ......but when you allow yourself to explore those secret parts of your desires, thats when you just may find some true happiness.








I hope you enjoyed these snaps as much as I did! There's nothing like two guys having it off!!
This was a special request sent to me by a reader in Prague! Hmmmmm, I wonder what they're up to tonight?
Cheers!
"The Camera"

No comments: