07 February 2007

AMATEUR TUESDAY!!

Well guys.......it's Amateur Tuesday again!!

And boy do I have some goodies for you!
This first bloke is Greg in France......you think he'd be cold, but apparently he's not!




This bloke decided to do a little public nudity snap for us.....mmmmmmm....I think I need to go to the park more often!


Shower anyone?

















This hottie has a brilliant smile! LOVE HIM!!


















The next couple of snaps are of a bloke named Taylor.......I wonder if he needs a roommate?



This hot bloke just sits around in his university dorm naked.......I like that kind of education.










This guy is in desperate need of some road head!!



















This is J from a country in Western Europe. I love him for sending all these photos to me. And he used to model and apparently likes to show off his GORGEOUS body!!
THANKS JOHN !







Well guys, hope you keep sending in those photos for all of us to see!!

Cheers!

"The Camera"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that this is my favorite day! Love the pictures... all the the guys are very cute :)

Your loyal reader,
"The Babysitter"