18 December 2010

A BIRTHDAY FOR ME.....UGH!

Yes, my friends, my birthday is today. I will be 29. Again. (I didnt get it right the last few times so I figured I would try 29 again until I do get it right!)
Friends have asked me what I want for my birthday.....I have no idea!
Im horrible to shop for as I like items that I will actually use....something with thought put into it and behind it.
I aked for socks - I truly did. I asked for some books. I asked for a movie. Thats it. I dont really need stuff.
Friends are gathering for dinner, but before that, I am going to go and see the new TRON movie in 3D - but Im going to go with a handful of friends! Perfection! I get to let my inner Sci Fi geek out on Saturday!

Lets hope that this movie doesnt suck out loud! I am very excited to see this film!
Perhaps a bucket of popcorn and some pop for the movie.....
CHEERS!
"The Camera"

No comments: