22 April 2011

RONNIE KROELL NAKED IN PLAYGIRL!!

Alrighty...
I fell in LOOOOVE with Ronnie Kroell on MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL.
I felt he was honest, stunningly handsome, forthcoming and a great model! I also felt like he should have won the show and not Holly but thats another story.
Then I heard he was modeling for PLAYGIRL. SO I thought, "Wow! I get to see his bum!"
Well these PLAYGIRL photos were no Levi Johnston tease...
OH NO!!
Ronnie was full frontal and hard too!!
I am so impressed with this man.
Thank you for not being afraid of what ANYONE thinks of you and being so fun!
Over time I have collected his photos, so I figured I would compile my favourite Ronnie photos here for you all.....


Um...with another guy too! Pushing those hetero Playgirl limits!




CHEERS!!
"The Camera"

No comments: