12 April 2011

FOCUS ON.....THE BEACH!!!

You know, here on the West Coast of the US, in the Northwest, we rarely get glorious days like this. Especially not at this time of the year. The only downside of living in Washington State.....
Ahhhh, how I long for the beach, the sun, the sand, the strong breeze off of the ocean and all the hot blokes taking their clothes off and showing what they've got!


 This guy on the beach knew there was a camera and didnt care!
He liked showing off I think! Check out his pics below....





 A beach oops. You never know what you'll see at the beach, especially when young college guys are involved!



 Another beach oops, but he knew what he was doing.....Im sure of that!!
 Someone seems to be wanting attention on this gay beach....And we will gladly help him out. In fact, I did. Such is the taudry tale of my life...."straight" college guys who need a "helping hand." He was most grateful, even bought me dinner!
CHEERS!
"The Camera"

No comments: