31 December 2009

MONEY SHOTS FOR THE NEW YEAR!!

So to start off the New Year and to announce my return to blogging (thanks again for the cards and emails!!) I thought that the perfect set of pictures would be of the hot cumshot!
You all seem to enjoy when I post these! Theres nothing like seeing a hot boy swallow a hot load.....
Mmmmmm.....finger lickin good!




Eat it all!
Watching a guy cum is bloody amazing! Hearing him moan, watching his balls tighten up as he shoots all over himself.....


But dont forget to eat it all up! Feeling a mouth around my cock as I cum.....oh wow! Thats the greatest sensation ever!


Then trying to catch my breath afterwards.....good luck with that!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Cheers!
"The Camera"

2 comments:

Blogger said...

GIRLS DEEP THROATING TUBE

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals NOW and profit up to 270% per day.

THE FUNNIEST ADVERT IVE SEEN EVER!!!!