24 July 2009

AFTER AN ILLNESS, I AM BACK!!

Hello again guys!!

After treatment for cancer, I am back. Chemo SUCKS!!!
Im sorry that I disappeared before. But its hard to post from hospital. (The nurses look at you funny!)
But my doctor has told me now that I am in remission!!
HOORAY!!

So, GFTC will return and be better than before....
I will still have my amateurs and still have my Hardcore Hump Day. I will still do my interviews with adult stars.....
But I will change a few things.....perhaps a new look for the blog?
Who knows.....

Thank you all for the emails I received wodering where I am and how Im doing!
But I am BACK and feeling better than I have in a long time!
See you all soon!
Cheers!
"The Camera"

3 comments:

Jered said...

Just happened across your blog... glad to hear you are in remission. I have had several close family members go through chemo and it definitely is NOT fun.

Congrats and best of health to you.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the positive attitude!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.