01 March 2007

MORE AMATEURS FOR YOU!!!!

Okay.....
In the last week alone I have received more than 45 emails with pictures from all of you.
So I decided to post some more amateurs today......I LOVE these snaps!
So if you guys want your pics on my blog, just send them my way and I will be VERY HAPPY to post them!!
I hope you guys like these!

I have also decided to start a contest and see who sends in the best amateur photo.
So.......
The best amateur snap will be decided monthly and that guy will get something.....dont know what yet......gift card or website membership....

Then....the monthly winners will be in a contest to see who is the amateur of the year.....winner of that will get.....oh, jeez, Ill come up with something, I swear!!
And it'll be really great......
So, send them in.......

Oh, and I will repost the amateurs from previous posts and we will vote on them, okay?

We'll vote and start the contest in March........sound good?
GOOD!!






























No comments: