18 March 2007

HELIOS - HIS PICS AND VIDEO!!!!

Okay....let me just say this bloke is bloody hot as shit!!!
Oh my god!! I had to stop and take a breath when I saw this bloke.....That curly hair, that gorgeous body, those piercing eyes.....WOW!!!

This bloke's name is Helios, but he was Nikolai on some amateur website.....hmmmm....
Anyway, He took these snaps and then low and behold, I found his solo video for you all to enjoy!
I sure did!!!




Helios is just teasing me here.....he's just giving me a taste of what he has to offer......mmmmmmmmmmmm
LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS BUM!!!!!

Too bad thats all he dropped during the photo shoot but heres Helios's hot solo video!!!
I know you guys are going to love watching Helios pleasure himself......HOT!!!!
Cheers!
"The Camera"

2 comments:

rhodie said...

How I wish I was kneeling in front of him and giving him a BJ...he is so damn hot...thanks for the pictures

rhodie said...

How I wish I was kneeling in front of him and giving him a BJ...he is so damn hot...thanks for the pictures