18 January 2010

ANOTHER VIDEO FOR YOU.....EDDIE STONE!!!

So I have a favourite to share with you.
Ever since I saw Eddie Stone in a video, I was hooked. I thought he was so hot, unbelievably sexy and had the greatest cock and bum!
How I longed to rim him until I made him cum!! Then I saw him in LITTLE BIG LEAGUE 2......HOLY SHIT!!!
Watching him get fucked on that bus was fantastic.....and when this bloke cums....earthshattering!!


Here he is topping Roman Hart.....delicious!
Chi Chi and Rascal even made a dildo out of Eddie....because his cock is sooooo delectable!
But for your entertainment, I have a video for you of Eddie Stone and a hot blonde bloke named James. It seems that James had done an amateur vid and fucked himself using Eddies dildo. Well, the producers brought James back and had him play with the real thing!
What thoughtful gentlemen, no?
ENJOY IT!!
Cheers!
"The Camera"

No comments: