25 November 2008

A NEW WEBSITE and SOME GREAT VIDEOS!!

OKAY.....
Now you guys know that I RARELY promote ANY website on my blog. I do this for free and they get the kudos and the business.....but, this company and it's producer, Doug, are great.
They are HYDE PARK PRODUCTIONS and they produce some amazing twink films that I KNOW you will enjoy!



I bought one of their movies - well won it actually in an online auction - and watched it. It was great. Grat production values and hot blokes! They were really enjoying themselves, liking what they were doing and savouring every hot moment they shared with their partners on screen.
The models are hot, the movies are hot and INEXPENSIVE!!!
Only 20 bucks for a great DVD!! No joke!!




Check them out at http://twinksatplay.com
Im sure youll like them!


More snaps later guys!
Cheers!
"The Camera"



THE FUNNIEST ADVERT IVE SEEN EVER!!!!